Amazon Cricket Edition Quiz is live now on Amazon Funzone. You can participate on Amazon Cricket Edition Quiz and win Rs.20000 Amazon Pay Balance .
Amazon Cricket Edition Quiz Answers Today
- The Ashes
How many players in a cricket team?
How many runs did India make in its historic World Cup win over West Indies in 1983?
Which of these is a famous cricket tournament?
The Ashes (C)
What are cricket balls traditionally made of?
Kapil Dev was the highest wicket-taker for India during the historic 1983 Prudential World Cup held in England. True or false?
How to Participate on Amazon Cricket Edition Quiz?
- Open Amazon App and Search for “FunZone“
- Click on Funzone Menu is Search for Amazon Quiz Banner
- Click on the Cricket Edition Quiz Banner after scrolling on that page
- Click on Submit Quiz Answers Button on Cricket Edition | Quiz Page
- Submit Answers to 5 Questions Correctly and Wait for the Winners Announcement in Lucky Draw for the Cricket Quiz.
About Amazon Cricket Edition Quiz
So, Amazon Cricket Edition Quiz is live from 20th Oct to 10th November where one lucky winner will get Rs.20000 Amazon pay cash.
|Cricket Edition Quiz
|20th October 2023 to 10th November 2023
|Win ₹20,000 Amazon Pay Balance
|No Of Winners
Senior Cricket Content Editor at Skyblogs Cricket.
Contact me at email@example.com